May 11, 2011

connor 6 months - milwaukee baby photographer

I love happy babies :) Speaking of, I got to hang with handsome little Connor and his parents last weekend. He was full of smiles for me, and being the super strong little man that he is, he had fun showing off his mad rolling over skills :) This made for a difficult wardrobe change for mom! 


It was only sorta chilly outside {shouldn't it be summer by now?}, so we went across the street for a few family shots at the park. Very cute little place!


M Family - good luck with the move and the new house! Katy, hope you had a fantastic first Mother's Day :)


-Jen



his eyes totally made me melt :)



play break!


cuties :)

the gorgeous family.

snuggles. and Connor says, "I'm done here" :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop