January 18, 2000

about shannon and jen

shannon wucherer [photographer/owner]
I live in south milwaukee with my best friend in the whole world, Nic - who I'm also lucky enough to be married to. We're parents to our beautiful boy, Grayson [who will be TWO in April] and a little lady who will be making her big debut in March 2011.

When i'm not in photography mode, I enjoy walks with the dogs [we have 2 - Brody & Miles], drinks on the deck, family movie night, impromptu get-togethers with the girls, singing loudly in the car, online shopping and the occasional game of cranium. I also just like to smile, smiling's my favorite ;)

Life is good.





jennifer hardin [photographer]
i am a 27-year-old photographer / mom to a beautiful little lady - ella aurora, born on may day of 2009.

A few of my loves include, but are not limited to: experiencing motherhood. photography. black coffee. jack johnson. flip-flops. shiraz. chelsea handler. facebook stalking. fall. the twilight saga. my nieces. a good laugh. yada, yada, yada....






 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop